Home

Friday, January 21, 2011

NOT Another Coupon Blog

Yeah... I did some grocery and drug store shopping today.

$200.14 worth of groceries (83 items) at Dillon's for $98.54 plus tax, plus $1.50 catalina (coupon) for my next trip.

Then I went to CVS. 7 bottles of Gatorade, 8 bottles of Diet Mountain Dew, 2 bags of Lays chips, 1 tube Crest ProHealth toothpaste, plus 4 of the new peanut butter Snickers (peanut butter addict had to try them!) for just $4.29 plus tax.

If there is enough interest, I can spell out how I did all this. I am by no means a pro. Goodness, if you watched TLC's Extreme Couponing show, you already know that! Plus, there are SO many other coupon guru websites out there, that the last thing the internet needs is this fumbling mom trying to add her half cent (because of course I would never give a full 2 cents).

So please stay tuned. I have more to ramble about than my whole-hearted attempts to look like a coupon pro.

Like the fact that I am trying to blog, while JR continues his attempt to rule the roost and refuses to go to or stay in his bed. How can you be mad at that face?

No comments:

Post a Comment