Home

Friday, June 24, 2011

I must be being punked.

Have you ever had one of those days? If you are a mom, you know what I'm talking about.
Yesterday was one of those days, especially for about 30 minutes in the afternoon.
We had gone out to run a couple errands, but as we were coming down the street towards home, Jeffrey started crying and pushing up on his seat. I knew what that meant.  Bug started hollering for kleenexes.  Uh oh... a bloody nose.  

I got Aly and Jeffrey out of the car, told Jeffrey to go to his bedroom to get cleaned up and Aly to be patient in the living room.  I needed to help Bug get in the house without getting blood everywhere.  Next thing I know, Jeffrey lets Frank (our escape artist puggle-dog) out the front door who takes off down the street.  D takes off after him.

I go in the house to find Jeffrey dripping diarrhea all over my fairly new hardwood floors, Bug dripping blood all over the bathroom, and Aly out back hollering at the other dogs to get away. 

REALLY??  Do I really have kids going 4 directions all needing my help??

And people wonder why moms drink... diet coke.

No comments:

Post a Comment